Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moving Madness

I know I've been a MIA blogger. I didn't realize how much moving can take out of a person. We've been in California for a little over a month now and the days have been pretty busy. The new house is nice(even with all the boxes stacked everywhere) The girls all have their own rooms now and are putting their own personal touches to them. (They still end up sleeping in one room by morning though) Me and the DH have our days around dropping off and picking the girls from school.(There is overflow in the school district and the girls had to be separated into different schools) It was worrisome at first but they've all made friends and like the schools and teachers. Hopefully next school year they can get into the same school.
I've been trying to look for a job. It's been seven years since my last job and filling out applications has been an interesting process. :) I squeeze in some leisure reading through out the week. It's whatever book is close to me at the moment. I have the Charmed anthology in one room, Must Love Black by Kelly McClymer in another room and Up in Smoke by Katie MacAlister in another. I miss the blog chatting. Once things settle down, my blogs won't be so sporadic.

Its a big holiday tomorrow for all of us paranormal lovers. I hope everyone has a
Happy Halloween!
Be safe this weekend and talk to you soon :D
Hugs, Danette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danette!

Happy Halloween! Glad to hear that the move went well and that you're all adjusting. It's good to see you back. :) *hugs*

azteclady said...

It's great hearing from you!

Here's wishing you great progress on the settling in, with as little pain and trouble as possible.

Happy Halloween!

danetteb said...

Hi Judi,

Thank you. It's good to be back online :)

Hugs, Danette

danetteb said...

Hi Azteclady,

Thank you too :)

Hugs, Danette