Tuesday, May 27, 2008

End of A Loooong Weekend






This weekend was filled with friends, family, kid parties, staying out all night and no sleep. My eldest turned 9 last week. We celebrated on the weekend with spending Friday at the beach, relaxing then Saturday on the beach again for the BBQ birthday party. I love gatherings, seeing people I haven't seen in a while, kids growing up since the last time I seen them. There was a little cake fighting, my daughter had a red velvet facial(I'm so happy the party was outdoors :D )
My cousin was out here celebrating her birthday with friends, I spent some time in Waikiki with them. We went out to a nice steakhouse last night, I'm a bread lover and the place had delicious fresh baked chibatta bread with garlic butter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great weekend! I'm sending belated Birthday wishes to your eldest. :)

azteclady said...

What a great way to spend a few days, surrounded by family!

Unknown said...

sounds like you all had a wonderful long weekend!

danetteb said...

It was a good weekend,both beach days there were turtles swimming close to the shore :)

Thank you Judi.

Hi Aztec :)

Hi Diana :)

Hugs, Danette

Anonymous said...

nenscl.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.