Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back To The Grind

It's the first week of spring semester and all ready its taking away from my leisure reads. I'm taking an English and a Science this semester and have found out they're going to be intense for this lady. But I'm caught up on my homework so far so I'm up for the challenge. I'm going to try to get some blogs in between, so bare with me. Next month is my birthday so I've lined up a few awesome authors to share it with me. Check back,I'll be posting them soon.

A few Contests that are going on around the net.

An Aphrodisia Party going on at Jennifer's Random Musings

Gena Showalter has 3 sexy books to giveaway

Linda H. has Lori Devoti as her guest this week at Readingissomuchfun's Library

Nalini Singh has a blog contest going on for her upcoming release Mine To Posses

and Gemma Halliday is auctioning off some sexy men.


Currently reading Night Season by Eileen Wilks(Book 4 in the Lupi series)

No comments: