Five words and/or phrases that describe you:
Five people and or things that inspire you:
Five of your favorite authors:
Jayne Ann Krentz
Describe five of your heroes/heroines through your eyes:
1. Dr. Emily Drake (HOTTER AFTER MIDNIGHT): She’s smart, she’s tough, and she’s got one hell of a past. I love Emily because she possesses a nifty special talent—she’s empathic, but her empathic power only works with paranormal beings (vampires, shifters, demons, etc). Despite having a foot in the “Other” world, Emily is a lot like most women. She, ahem, shares my addiction to chocolate...
2. Colin Gyth (HOTTER AFTER MIDNIGHT): He’s hot. Okay, I think he is. Tall. Strong. Sexy. And, under the right conditions, this Atlanta Police Detective can get down-right primal.
3. Cain Lawson (“Wicked Ways” in WHEN HE WAS BAD): Ah, Cain...I do love you. Handsome. Wild. He tries to be the good guy that he thinks his lady wants, but Cain just wasn’t ever meant to be good. No, he does bad so much better.
4. Luis D’Amil (“Spellbound” in EVERLASTING BAD BOYS): Luis is the Boogeyman. Seriously. Okay, he’s the Boogeyman if the B-MAN is big, tough, and really attractive. He’s an assassin, and a protector, and he just can’t help falling for his heroine. What can I say? He’s got a thing for witchy women.
5. Serena Tyme (“Spellbound” in EVERLASTING BAD BOYS): A witchy woman. Powerful. The lady has a spine of steel and a protective streak that runs straight to her soul. She also has a weakness for a certain immortal assassin.
Five reasons to read your books:
Hot reading material. :)
Suspense and romance.
Shifter heroes. Come on—shifters can be so sexy.
Because don’t you ever wonder “What if?” I wonder that all the time…and I try to answer that question in my books.
Kick-ass heroes and heroines.
Visit The Website:www.cynthiaeden.com
Visit The Blog:http://www.cynthiaeden.com/blog/ (Her recent post is about her publishing journey)
Extra!Extra! A lucky commenter today has a chance to win a signed copy of Cynthia's latest Hotter After Midnight, I've had the pleasure of reading HAM (lol) and would highly recommend this steamy read to everyone!Colin Gyth is HOT!