Five words and/or phrases that describe you:
1) Letter that comes before V and after T. Or is it after T and before V?
2) A pronoun that refers to the person or people being addressed or written to.
3) A female sheep
4) An evergreen tree of the genus Taxus
5) An archer's bow made of said tree wood
6) (alt) a smart ass
Five people and or things that inspire you:
2) Danette's immediate family
3) Danette's extended family
4) Danette's best friends
5) Anyone who's ever known or spoken with Danette
6) (alt) People who don't kiss ass.
Five of your favorite authors:
1) Jo March (She gave up a lot to be a writer.)
2) Brenda Starr (Her life looks like mine. right.)
3) Oscar Madison (His car looks like mine. So does his desk.)
4) Gabrielle from Xena (As an idealistic scholar, she believes in the goodness of people and puts her life on the line for that. Plus, she kicks ass.)
5) Carrie Bradshaw (Her books got her famous enough to get on the side of NYC buses.)
Describe five of your heroes/heroines through your eyes:
1) As you wouldn't have guessed looking at the cover of SHE, the heroine of that book, Ivy, looks blond though my eyes. And also through my words.
2) As you wouldn't have guessed looking at the cover of PURE SEX, my heroine, Zoe, doesn't like ice cream. She doesn't look like ice cream, either. She looks like someone she steer her clear of the Armani stores when she shops.
3) As you wouldn't have guessed looking at the cover of NIGHT SPELL, the hero of the first story in that anthology doesn't look like a girl. He has broad, muscular shoulders. He's got a strong jaw and powerful hands. He looks like he could rescue you from wild lions. And he could.
4) As you might not have guessed looking at the cover of MOON SHADOW, the hero of the story, Gage, likes a clean house and likes good food. Which means, despite his delicious abs and the planes of his chest, he likes to clean and cook. He doesn't mind grocery shopping either. Where are you Gage?
5) As you most certainly wouldn't have guessed looking at the cover of THE SUPPLICANT, Sureya, the heroine, does not go through the story sporting a permanent sunburn. She's got lovely skin. And she takes good care of if. Kalief is certainly happy to help he with that task, rubbing oils and lotions where ever she needs.
Five reasons to read your books:
1) They're fun.
2) They're good.
3) I worked hard to make them fun and good.
4) My crit partner worked hard to make them fun and good.
5) My editor worked hard to make them fun and good.
6) (alt) I need to eat.
Extra!Extra! Lucinda is giving away a copy of SHE and a copy of EROS ISLAND.