Update!Contest Winner is Tetewa!Please
check the comments for the email info.
Five words and/or phrases that describe you:
2. put out to pasture ex-trophy wife (LOL)
3. see put out to pasture--ex small-time beauty queen
4. mo-therrrrrrr! As said by my children
Five people and or things that inspire you:
1. reality TV
2. my sons and my friends
3. the love of my life, Rob :)
5. more laughter
Five of your favorite authors:
1. Nina Bangs
2. Sandra Hill
3. Dean Koontz
4. Stephen King
5. Angela Knight/DianeWhiteside/Kate Douglas--I have a lot. I have more, but it only gave me five choices and I'm trying not to push my luck here. LOL
Describe five of your heroes/heroines through your eyes:
1. Marty from The Accidental Werewolf is rather self absorbed to begin with, but mostly because she's spent a great deal of her time alone. She was an only child and doesn't know how to relate well to a crowd. She's career driven, but truly has a heart of gold.
2.Nina from Accidentally Dead. The absolute antithesis of Marty. She's loud, rude, borders obnoxious, but again, raised in a rough neighborhood and used to taking care of herself. I love her because she isn't afraid to say what socially acceptable people are. LOL
3. Wanda from The Accidental Human (coming soon from Berkley). Wanda's a little OCD, she's the buffer between Marty and Nina, always making peace between them. She's tough as nails, but always a lady.
4. Delaney from Kiss and Hell (coming soon soon from Berkley). Delaney's uber into holistic medicine, scoffs at anything scientific, sees dead people and pissed off Satan. She's kinda kooky, but loveable
5. Maddie from The Ex-Files book 1 Changeling press). She was the first book I wrote after my divorce and she was like shedding my old skin. She grew with me as I wrote her. She became her own woman, a woman who was ready to take a chance on life again :)
Five reasons to read your books:
1. because it's been a long time since you've seen an ophthalmologist?
2. because it would make me squee with delight
3. because everyone needs some fluffy, cotton candy
4. because I'd be eternally grateful
5. because I seriously think everyone should laugh. it's cliche, but truly, it's the best medicine!
Become an Accidental Fan: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacassidy/
Dakota's Blog: http://www.dakotacassidy.net/
Extra!Extra! Dakota has generously offered up a copy of The Accidental Werewolf to give to a lucky commentor today. Bring on some Accidental questions and comments.