Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank you Terri!

If you haven't got the chance to look at the top of my newly redesigned blog. Please do and thank Terri for the georgeous banner she created for me. Thank you,thank you,thank you Terri!
I was working on the site all nite and I kept getting distracted by looking up. I needed a new template to match the yummy banner,but in changing the template, I lost my blogroll. I think I have most of the sites,but if you remember being on there and are not or if you would like to be added, comment or click on the Email Me on the side bar.
I hope everyone had a wonderful three day weekend. I'm pretty much caught up on my homework and I had a little extra liesure time to spend with the kids and on my reading.
Please remember my birthday celebration is still going on and I'll have
NJ Walters here as my guest on Wednesday. Come join in the fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danette, I really like the banner, but I have to say that the new color scheme makes it a bit harder for me to read the blog. It wouldn't stop me from coming by, mind, but it just makes it more difficult for me.

danetteb said...

Thanks Azteclady. The color scheme came with the new template, sorry about the brightness. I hope your day is going well.
Hugs, Danette

Rashmi said...

Wow, very cool and very original! Sidebar font could be a little bigger though.

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Hi Danette, I love the banner very nice :-) I do love the new look. I would just say though to use different font colors when you do a new post the red hurts a little i do love the white & orange colors :-)

Very nice.

Hugssss
LindaH

Anonymous said...

Oh, Danette, don't you just love Terri to pieces? I know I do. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love the look of your blog. And Happy birthday.

*grin*

Sammie