Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fantastic Fives on Candace Havens

Five phrases or words that describe you:

Funny,
crazy,
vertically
challenged,
loyal,
creative



Five people and/or things that inspire you:


Joss Whedon (The creator of Buffy, Firefly, Angel, etc.),
J.J. Abrams (Creator of Lost and Alias),
movies,
books
and life in general inspires me.



Five of your favorite authors:


This is tough because most of my friends are authors, so I'm going to go with the pre-writing fiction faves:
Jodi Thomas,
Nora Roberts,
Janet Evanovich,
Jasper Forde,
Laurell K. Hamilton
(After writing...
Rosemary Clement Moore,
Britta Coleman,
Laurie Moore,
Jennifer Archer,
Evelyn Vaughn)


Describe five of your heroes/heroines of your books in your eyes:

Bronwyn: She's a feisty, beautiful, high-powered witch who protects our world. I would definitely be friends with her if we ever met. (Smile)

Sheik Azir: He's one of the richest men in the world, and also one of the kindest. He saves women and children from really horrible situations. I'm totally in love with him.

Dr. Sam: Hunk of gorgeous man, who makes my heart go to my toes every time I write about him. He's very enlightened. The ideal man, 'cept he has these powers and he doesn't know what to do with them.

Zane: Incredibly sexy rock star, who is also a big flirt. One minute he's wooing the skirts off of women, the next he's an extremely concerned uncle for his little niece Zoe.

Garnout: The most powerful wizard on the planet. He's done it and seen it all, and is always the voice of reason for Bronwyn. I wish I had a Garnout in my life. (Smile)

Five reasons to read your books:

1. Never predictable

2. Fun ride

3. Fast Read

4. Relatable characters

5. International locales

Candace Havens

www.candacehavens.com/index.html

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

I've seen her books before but I've not picked one yet. I should next time I go on a shopping spree to Borders. :)

danetteb said...

It's an awesome series ,Candace was also on Sasha White's blog today and she talks a little more about how Bronwyn was thought up.
Hugs, Danette