Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bloggers and Readers Unite!

Ok that was corny, but it was the first thing that came to mind when thinking of a title.

I'd like to introduce you all to a new Multi Author blog and website that has just been launched into the blogsphere. They are ........




The mystery romance authors involved are

Please welcome them to the blogsphere by visiting their new website and say hi to them on their new blog. While you are there check out the contest they have going on to help spread the word about these wonderful authors.







2 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to take a look. I really want to read the Leslie Langtry book.

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Thanks Danette for posting this. I just posted about these wonderful ladies & their new blog on my blog. Love the new blog they did :) Anyways how are you?

Hugssss
LindaH