Five phrases or words that describe you:
Five people and/or things that inspire you:
My family (actually, there are five of them--husband and four kids),
my fellow authors,
and my memories.
Five of your favorite authors:
Oh, man, only five?
Cindy Pape because she has a way with geeks,
Amarinda Jones because she definitely has a way with CEOs!,
Janice Bennett--mystery writer with excellence,
Louis L'Amour--his books defined real men and real women--people with honor and integrity, and...
Mercedes Lackey--my first real experience with fantasy.
Describe five of your heroes/heroines of your books through your eyes:
Oh, wow. Okay,
1) Dancer from Dancer's Delight was my first hero. He's been in my head forever. He's strong and vulnerable, talented and humble, loving and sexy.
2) Eppie from Dancer's Delight is a heroine because she dared to go with her heart even when it put her life in danger.
3) Arano from Cherished Destinies because he had the vision and patience to wait for his dream love.
4) Arturo--his twin--who had the courage to go on and seek love after suffering a devastating loss.
5) And finally, Chrysanthemum from the book of that title. She had the courage and enthusiasm to go wherever Gareth led her.
Five reasons to read your books:
Anny Cook -- Simmering Romance with a Smile Chrysanthemum now at EC
Dancer's Delight now at CP Traveller's Refuge 8/10/2007 EC
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22