Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fantastic Fives on C.J.England

I spent last night on a chat party for the grand opening of a new ePublisher( Twilight Fantasies ) It was an exiting night full of meeting the authors, blurbs on their new releases,contests and good fun. Today I have one of their authors joining us to share a little bit about her and her books.....
Fantastic Fives on C.J.England

Five phrases or words that describe you:
I asked the people on my chat list and this is what they came up with...

1. Creative, artistic and talented
2. Sexy, spicy and sensual
3. Imaginative and an 'out of the box' thinker
4. Supportive, friendly and very caring of her friends and readers
5. A weaver of ideas and stories no one should miss

Five people and/or things that inspire you:
I am inspired by some odd things...so here we go

1. The scent of Jonathon's neck when he's been working
2. The sound of the wind in the trees
3. Soulful eyes and a 'I'm your mama's worst nightmare' grin
4. A man's well built naked torso
5. The feel of rain on my face

Five of your favorite authors:

1. Nora Roberts
2. Jayne Ann Krentz
3. Elizabeth Lowell
4. Linda Howard
5. Marilyn Campbell

Describe five of your heroes/heroines of your books in you eyes :

1. Gallegar from the Peacekeeper Series- An Irish vampire with a anguished past and a heart full of passion. He is totally alpha, and completely committed to loving Kira, the heroine in the book. And no matter how long it takes, he is determined to spend eternity with her.
2. Milcham from Don't Tempt the Phoenix- The legendary Phoenix, sent out from his walled city to find the one woman who can complete him. He is also an alpha male, yet sensitive and willing to do whatever it takes to win the woman he loves. When asked to choose between life and the love of Aithne, his decision will bring a lump to your throat.
3. Peter from Here Comes Peter - A most unlikely hero. Who would have thought a rabbit could be sexy, yet here he is, one of the most sensual of all my heroes. An alpha male with a hot temper, gorgeous smile and a body to die for, he's also one of the sweetest of my heroes and totally in love with his own Bunny.
4. Calion from The Mylari Chronicles: Eyes of Fire - An elven man struggling between tradition and love, he is the most angst ridden of my heroes. The choices he must make deciding between his heritage and his love for the human Talia brings a tear to many a reader's eyes.
5. Aidan from Don't Spank the Vamp - A reader's favorite, this hot vampire has a wealth of sexual prowess to bestow upon some lucky lady. When he finds his soulmate, he realizes his many toys come in second to winning and holding Dawn's precious love.

Five reasons to read your books:

1. Unique, imaginative characters that make you feel you are meeting with good friends you will never want to leave.
2. Worlds where you can touch, taste and feel as if you were really there. Descriptions that will make you the reader completely part of the story.
3. Passionate, spicy sex, yet always done with love, emotion and the heart involved.
4. Stories that will always make you cry, chuckle and reach for a fire extinguisher. Full of heartrending emotions, all the books have my signature 'heat, emotion and laughter. I wouldn't have it any other way.
5. Storylines that will keep you guessing until the final chapter. No tired old ideas here, my books are as one reviewer put it... C.J. England stirs the imagination of readers with all the vividly described scenes of wishful fantasies and fiery realities. (Amelia of Ecataromance)

C.J.England
www.cjengland.com


6 comments:

none said...

Linda Howard is a good one for the five fave books. Thanks for sharing :)

CJ England said...

Linda Howard was one of the first erotic romances I ever read. When I discovered her, I discovered the whole genre. I guess my readers have her to thank for getting me to write my hot hot stories! LOL

CJ

Unknown said...

Awesome interview, CJ!

CJ England said...

Thanks Trista,

There were some fun questions...

CJ

danetteb said...

Thank you CJ for being a part of my Fantastic Fives,when I was putting it up, I really enjoyed reading what inspires you,especially the scent of Jonathon's neck one,I love smelling my husband after he's worked all day-nice and spicy.*g*

CJ England said...

When Jonathon worked fighing forest fires, I loved it when he first came home. He smelled so woodsy and masculine and he was all bristly on his chin and he would tickle me with it. (sigh)

Good memories and I didn't even mind the whisker burn.

CJ