Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What are you reading?





I've got a print book and an eBook on my plate currently. Touch Me,Tease Me by C.J.England is burnin' up my computer reading with some sensual massage,this is short story but I'm taking it slow and savoring a chapter at a time. The print book is He Loves Me,He Loves Me Hot by Stephanie Rowe it has Satan's right hand assassin(Becca) and a desendant(Nick) from Satan's old right hand assassins who somehow broke away from Satan's influence. She wants to know how Nick's family broke away and he needs Becca's help with his sister,they need each other's help but I all ready see them fighting an attraction*g* This is the third book in the Immortally Sexy series and all her books are filled with great characters that make fun reads.


Tell me what you've got on your plate?

No comments: