Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fantastic Fives on Shea McMaster

Today I've got a Debut author from Triskelion whom I met on
a book loop,she is a swetheart and deserves to
be met. Please join me in reading.....

Fantstic Fives on Shea McMaster

Five phrases or words that describe you:

Scots/Irish with temper/humor to match
Thoughtful
Intelligent
Creative
Wicked - I love to warp my teen-aged son.

Five people and/or things that inspire you:

My critique partners. Those online and the local group. They're awesome ladies.
Music - good old rock 'n roll and love songs
Art - a picture paints a thousand words
Movies - love those hunky heroes
Other authors and their books - I love to read

Five of your favorite authors:

Anne McCaffrey
Janet Evanovich
Doreen Orsini
Barbara Delinsky
Jude Devereaux and far too many more to list.

Describe five of your heroes/heroines of your books in you eyes (or Five facts you would like readers to know about your Hero and Heroine):

>Logan Schafer
- Tall, dark and handsome.
- Remodeled his condo to give Nicole her dream, a darkroom to work from home
>Nicole Dahl
- spunky
- loves photography almost as much as she loves Logan
- has an independent streak that gives Logan premature gray hair
>Together they make us fall in love with both of them. They're the kind of people you want living next door so you can invite them over for barbeques and to hang out.

Five reasons to read your books:

To live the feeling of falling in love
Laughs. Always a spot of humor
A touch of suspense to keep you guessing
Fun secondary characters that breathe life into the pages
A happy ending that leaves you feeling warm and content.


Shea McMaster
Sweet and Sassy with a Touch of SpiceUpdated!
http://sheamcmaster.com
Six Foot Hero Available May 2007 from
www.TriskelionPublishing.net
Join the Chat today and enter to win a super-sized bath bucket!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sheamcmaster
http://www.myspace.com/sheamcmaster Be my friend!

7 comments:

Shea McMaster said...

Good Morning Danette!

Thanks so much for inviting me to blog. What fun to think about all those Fives.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Shea

Nicole said...

I love your answers. Great interview. Hugs.

Adriana said...

Great Interview, Shea!!

Is the book really, really here??? Congrats!!

Adriana

danetteb said...

Hi Shea,
Thanks for being a part of my Fantastic Fives, I can't wait to read about Logan and Nicole.

Hugs, Danette

Shea McMaster said...

Thanks, Ladies!

No, we're not released yet, so the anticipation is growing and I'm driving everyone around me just crazy!!

My poor local crit friends, they had to listen me all weekend, and they've been holding me up the last two dayws.

Ah well, we'll get there in the end. May 15 is the next release day for Triskelion, so we'll hope it happens then.

Toni Anderson said...

Great interview Shea!! How did I not know you were Scottish?

Anonymous said...

Wicked Shea...I love it!