Monday, April 30, 2007

Fantastic Fives on Tate Hallaway

Fantastic Fives on Tate Hallaway

Five phrases or words that describe you:

slightly wicked,
and tired.

Five people and/or things that inspire you:

Antonio Bandaras (he's my wallpaper on my computer, verrrrrrrrrrrrrry inspiring).
Warm, spring mornings.
More coffee.
My son.

Five of your favorite authors:
Currently, that would include Elizabeth Bear (science fiction),
Rachel Caine (romantic urban fantasy),
Charlaine Harris,
C. E. Murphy,
and John Scalzi.

Describe five of your heroes/heroines of your books in your eyes:

Garnet: Complicatedly goofy.
Sebastian: Modern and brooding (hot!).
Parrish: Bad, bad, BAD (and sexy).
William: sincere but easily confused.
Izzy: a best friend you can count on when your boyfriend has been scewered by secret assassins.

Five reasons to read your books:

The humor,
the romance,
the adventure,
the supernatural,
and location, location, location!

Tate Hallaway


Raine Delight said...

Hi th ere, nice to meet you and your book sounds great. have to get it!

danetteb said...

Hi Raine,
I can't wait for this book,the first one I finished in a day....I even seen it at the store the other day,but I knew amazon was shipping it to me so I had to sit on my hands.
Hugs, Danette