Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gecko's and News

I had the hardest time falling asleep last night. Gecko's are normal in Hawaii household's but usually they frequent my living room. I've had little tiny ones come in and out of my room, but last night the gecko on my wall was too big for my comfort zone,I just kept thinking he was going to jump in bed with me. I didn' fall asleep until he left the room,he just kept staring at me. I read too many paranormals and in the back of my mind,I'm thinking hawaiian shape-shifter.If I see him again I'll take a picture............On to the news I've written to a few of my favorite authors to see if they'll guest blog for me,I'm going to start what I call the Fantastic Fives, it will be my first interview type blog .My first one will be this friday with romance author Sasha White.


No comments: